Overview of Kip Piper’s Speaking Practice:
- Kip Piper is an engaging and informative professional speaker on health reform, Medicare, and Medicaid issues.
- Kip is highly adept at speaking before audiences of all kinds, including executives, policymakers, corporate boards, physicians, marketing and communications managers, and the general public.
- Kip is known for making complex health policy and business issues understandable, relevant, and entertaining.
- Frequently asked to present at healthcare industry conferences, corporate board meetings, and management retreats, Kip has also testified before House and Senate committees and state legislative committees.
- Kip Piper delivers keynote addresses, session and panel presentations, executive briefings, training seminars, and webinars. He also serves as moderator of healthcare events, panels, and workshops.
Venues for Presentations by Kip Piper:
For presentations on health reform, Medicare, and Medicaid, Kip Piper’s speaking venues include:
- Corporate board meetings
- Management retreats
- Health plan industry conferences
- Pharma, biotech, and medical device industry meetings
- Healthcare investor meetings
- Advisory board meetings
- Workshops and training seminars
- Think tank and foundation events
Speaking Practice Offerings:
Kip Piper’s public speaking practice includes:
- Keynote addresses
- Luncheon speeches
- Panel presentations
- Corporate board briefings
- Executive briefings
- Full-day and half-day seminars or training sessions
- Moderator of seminars and conferences
Here are examples of some of Kip Piper’s recent speaking topics:
- Affordable Care Act impact and implications
- Health Insurance Exchanges
- Accountable Care Organizations
- Medicare coverage and reimbursement
- Medicaid coverage and reimbursement
- Medicare-Medicaid integration for dual eligibles
- Health reform business opportunities
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare payment reform
- Medicaid coverage expansion under Affordable Care Act
- Medicaid managed care expansion
- Medicaid health plan marketing
- Medicaid long-term care
- Medicare and Medicaid program integrity
- Comparative effectiveness research
Kip Piper’s fee schedule for speaking engagements is mid-range and available upon request.
Discounts are considered for existing clients, friends of business partners, and causes of keen interest. Standard commissions are paid to speaker’s bureaus and agents.
Pro Bono Speaking Requests:
Kip Piper’s speaking practice is primarily fee-based. On a case-by-case basis, Kip will consider pro bono speaking engagements, with preference given to non-profit events in the Washington, DC area.