Advisor on Medicaid, Medicare, and Affordable Care Act:
A national consultant specializing in Medicaid, Medicare, and health reform, Kip Piper advises leading health care companies and states on policy, business, finance, marketing, and communications issues.
A seasoned, creative business and policy strategist with exceptional knowledge of federal and state health programs, Kip Piper helps his clients:
- Understand and navigate government health programs.
- Compete successfully in Medicaid, Medicare, and Health Insurance Exchanges.
- Adapt to the massive changes under the Affordable Care Act (ACA or Obamacare).
- Communicate with and influence decision makers and key opinion leaders.
- Identify and assess new business opportunities.
- Develop and execute health reform strategies, including payment reform, care delivery reform, coverage expansions, cost containment, financing mechanisms, and demonstrations.
- Position and launch new products and services.
- Solve complex, intractable problems and respond to crises.
- Analyze federal and state legislation, regulations, budgets, and waivers.
- Identify and implement best practices to improve value for consumers, patients, taxpayers, and shareholders.
Advisor to Health Care Organizations and States:
Kip Piper provides strategic and tactical advice and technical assistance to:
- Medicaid Health Plans / Medicaid Managed Care Organizations
- Qualified Health Plans in Health Insurance Exchanges
- Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Special Needs Plans
Hospitals and Health Systems:
- Integrated Health Systems
- Academic Medical Centers
- Children’s Hospitals
State Medicaid Agencies
Life Sciences Companies:
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Biotechnology Firms
- Medical Device and Diagnostics Firms
Health Information Technology and Services:
- Health Informatics
- Health Information Technology
- Medicaid Fiscal Agents
- Private Equity
- Hedge Funds
- Investment Advisory Services
- Health Care Consultancies
- Communications and Public Relations Consultancies